Hello strangers

Moderator: Gavlar

jordanna
named mob

Hello strangers

Post by jordanna » Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:16 pm

hiyas,

Hope you are all well - dors and sel i sent u pms so pls read them :)

Im back in wow atm, had to give up my job cos i got baddie eyes now and cant see to drive now, well very bad steroid induced cateracts in both eyes to be exact.
hoping to have both eyes sorted out by end of the year.

if anyone else apart from jon and i r in wow maybe we could keep in touch with the new id system.

take care all

rachie

Aeijn
NPC

Re: Hello strangers

Post by Aeijn » Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:30 pm

hey :) glad to see you about :) friend at work keeps on at me to go back to wow lol hows the game these days

jordanna
named mob

Post by jordanna » Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:47 pm

pretty cool - enjoying getting my chars up to 80, new expansion out later this year. Fyre had her hair done and now looks funky like cutis baby sister :)

the deathknights are amaxing - they start at 55 so would be good for someone returning to the game

the instances are cool but i admit i am finding it hard to see so i dont do too many

there is a new blizz id thingy so u can talk to people on other servers

tentimes
GM

Post by tentimes » Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:28 pm

Ola to you and Jon! I miss you both - hopefully we will find a game soon to play together. Roll on KOTOR :)
This is my retro sig from Everquest 2 Beta - design by Aeijn

Gavlar
GM

Post by Gavlar » Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:28 pm

Hey guys. Sorry late reply, been in Namibia with work for 10 days. Will do a fuller reply when I havent been travelling for 30 hours and have a messed up head. :)

tentimes
GM

Post by tentimes » Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:46 pm

Rach have you buried Jon under the patio or sommat? Haven't hear from him in ages - tell him to get his beardy ass onto the forums ;) What about the two of you joining us in free to play MMO we are thinking of?
This is my retro sig from Everquest 2 Beta - design by Aeijn

Brennig
NPC

Post by Brennig » Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:26 pm

Heya mates, I'm still about - mostly lurking on the forums and dipping into WoW for a fix of gaming. Rach is pretty much blind now and so can't play anything at the moment. Her first eye surgery will be next Monday (7th Sept) and so hopefully she will be back before too much longer.

Anybody playing anything good these days ?

ghurt
boss mob

Post by ghurt » Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:46 am

Well some of us have just dipped a toe into DDO free-to-play which is as you say a good fix, nice to catch up with old friends. You can check out the roster in the DDO FTP forum to see who's currently online. Would be good to see you there, even if it's just for a chat channel.

Other than that a few of the VG guys are in WoW, and EQ2 iirc. Not sure anyone is in LOTRO currently, nor is there anything new or exciting out soon.

Antonym
NPC

Post by Antonym » Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:08 am

Hey Bren, good to hear from you.

Pass our best wishes on to Rach please, hopefully the surgery goes well and she'll be feeling better soon.

Brennig
NPC

Post by Brennig » Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:38 pm

I downloaded and looked into DDO again last night after reading the posts here. Looks good for a weekly fix so I'll probably see you soon. Thank you for all the kind wishes regarding Rachel's surgery, I'm sure everything will be ok and that she will be back online again soon.