Garwin App

Join us here

Moderator: Gavlar

Garwin
noob

Garwin App

Post by Garwin » Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:18 am

Hello everyone

My names Jack, I'm 34 and I'm from Ipswich in Suffolk.

My MMO history pretty much starts with Everquest and a dialup connection, moveing on to jumpgate, starwars galaxies, city of heroes and pretty much ever since it's beta, WoW.

I've been mates with a few people in daedalus for a long time in real life but our MMO of choise just never seemed to quite cross paths for a long time but eventually tomsc talked me into giving rift a shot.

To be honest I'm quite excited about trying out rift with you folks. I like being a part of a guild that has a strong focus on loyalty and on serious raiding, something that kept me playing WoW for a long time with November (wow stormrage guild), sadly however, alot of the core group that I played with went there seperate ways, they're still in touch but what remained in Aseroth never had the same energy or focus for me.

So here I am finally able to cut my ties and ready to throw my lot in with a bunch of people that I should probably joined up with a damn sight sooner.

My playstyle in wow has been to tank being a guild main tank for about 3 years, but having played a paladin/shamen/rogue/hunter/deathknight and druid I'm frankly not afraid of playing any class or any role. It'll be nice to try out something different as my main spec for a while... I'll find something to facinate me and with rifts soul system it looks like you can play whatever you want. it's been suggested to me that healers might be usefull and I do enjoy "Professional wack-a-mole" ..

I've created 2 characters Claret, a Rogue. and Garwin a Cleric. In all probability I'll make a mage and warrior too.. just to get a feel for them but until then theres leveling to be done 8)

I look forward to seeing you online.

Antonym
NPC

Re: Garwin App

Post by Antonym » Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:56 am

Ahoy, good to have you on board bud

Calmethar
NPC

Post by Calmethar » Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:52 am

Hi there, welcome aboard :D

jordanna
named mob

Post by jordanna » Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:01 am

welcome - i hope you enjoy your stay

tentimes
GM

Post by tentimes » Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:04 am

HI Garwin - hope to talk to you soon in-game :)
This is my retro sig from Everquest 2 Beta - design by Aeijn

Brennig
NPC

Post by Brennig » Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:40 am

Hi Garwin, we had a quick chat the other night. Welcome to the guild, hope you will enjoy yourself here with us :)

Tomsk
GM

Post by Tomsk » Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:21 pm

Oi Oi bud :)

Garwin
noob

Post by Garwin » Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:13 pm

Oi oi indeed .. just purchased online and signed upfor 3 months.. your shiney ingame goodies should be with you soon I'm sure