Oh noes! I'm on the last series of DS9

Moderator: Gavlar

Brennig
NPC

Re: Oh noes! I'm on the last series of DS9

Post by Brennig » Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:02 am

Calmethar wrote:Haha, Kinley :lol:

Just watched the first episode of a new british sci-fi named "Outcasts" (2010), which seems quite decent.

Outcasts looks very promising, as does Bedlam (although it has got Will Young in it). Just starting in on Boardwalk Empire and I can't wait for Game of Thrones to start :) Also Sky Altantic are showing the whole of Star Trek :Voyager

Calmethar
NPC

Post by Calmethar » Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:15 pm

Brennig wrote:Outcasts looks very promising, as does Bedlam (although it has got Will Young in it). Just starting in on Boardwalk Empire and I can't wait for Game of Thrones to start :) Also Sky Altantic are showing the whole of Star Trek :Voyager
Aye, Game of Thrones have to be great :)

The budget for Outcasts seems rather limited, but they've done great with what they had. Bedlam has gotten some lesser good reviews, but haven't watched the pilot yet, so no idea here.

On the other hand I just started both "Justified" and "Generation Kill", and those two certainly looks good after only a few episodes each :)

Aeijn
NPC

Post by Aeijn » Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:06 pm

watching due south again, was a great tv series

Kinley

Post by Kinley » Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:09 pm

I watched the first episode of Bedlam the other night. The concept is promising and I thought I was going to be really taken away by it... then they started 'acting'... it's terribly wooden, I couldn't watch. Some of it makes Keanu Reeves look good :cry:

Kaldyr
noob

Post by Kaldyr » Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:30 am

True Blood is VERY entertaining! I'm addicted... have all three series so far. Lots of sex and supernatural goings on. The script is brilliant and some of the funniest characters I've seen. Terra is pure genious and for the girls and gays, Jason Stackhouse is pure sex :twisted:
"If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the mighty one... Now, I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."

Bhagavad Gita