Re: Hello strangers

Post by Gavlar » Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:29 pm

Heya Bren.

Give Rach my best for a swift recovery.

tentimes
GM

Post by tentimes » Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:58 pm

My best to you both. You've been in my thoughts recently for some reason, spooky ;) Must have had a sixth sense that RAch wasn't too well. I'm sure all will go well, and Rach I hope you have a swift recovery :)
This is my retro sig from Everquest 2 Beta - design by Aeijn

Brennig
NPC

Post by Brennig » Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:54 am

Thanks for all your kind wishes everybody. Just a quick update, Rach was due to have her first operation yesterday (Monday 6th) but an hour before we were due to leave for the hospital, they phoned and told her that the surgeon had called in sick and so there was no usrgery going on and everybody would have to wait for another appointment.

She now has to wait yet another 3 weeks until 29th September so fingers crossed it will be ok on that date. We are both really disappointed as we were hoping that she would at least have the sight in one eye before my 40th birthday (19th Sept) party at my mums - but that's not going to be the case I guess :(

Thankyou again for all the kind thoughts and comments, Rach really does appreciate it, and I'm sure she will be back online as soon as she can to say hello to you all :)

Bren

Dalla
named mob

Post by Dalla » Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:05 pm

Hey Just wondering how surgery went?? hope all is well xx