Rift Application Grollbringer

Join us here

Moderator: Gavlar

Grollbringer

Rift Application Grollbringer

Post by Grollbringer » Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:36 pm

Heyall !

Im Vincent , 27 years and from Switzerland , chef at a local restaurant .

Ive been extensively beta testing rift , and took my time to look at all the available guilds !
i like what i saw about Daedalus most as i am altho a passionate gamer , my worktimes make me more of a casual gamer . Dont get me wrong , i can still crank out 6 hours of gaming on workdays ! just not regularly and at the same time every day .

I can say that i have beta tested / tried / played almost every P2P mmo that came out in the last time starting with AC and DAoC to which i lost most of my youth and tennager years to :lol: altho i only stayed longer in lotro , AoC , Vanguard and WoW .

i have a soft spot for tanking but got bored of the Standard Warrior class with shield tanks , and RIFT with its awesome class systems allows me to try out a lot of diffrent ways to tank . My first and main character therefore will be Grollbringer the dwarven warrior ! i usualy roll healers as alt , i have a lot of fun healing for instances and groups as well occasionaly .

anyways gonna go kill some time till headstart hope to see and hear from you soon !

cheers ! -vincent

Antonym
NPC

Re: Rift Application Grollbringer

Post by Antonym » Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:42 pm

Ahoy!

Once servers are up keep an eye out for Gavlar, Tentimes, Tomsk, Aeijn, Brennig or myself for an invite or join channel daedalus to say hi.

I'll sort out forum access for you so you can join the chat now.

Tomsk
GM

Post by Tomsk » Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:45 pm

Hey hey !

Always good to have a chef aboard !

Pie for guild meetings :)

See you in game bud.

tentimes
GM

Post by tentimes » Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:13 pm