Rift Application (live name not decided)

Join us here

Moderator: Gavlar

Izotza
noob

Rift Application (live name not decided)

Post by Izotza » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:13 pm

Hi all!

I dont know where to start, so please forgive the mess and the more than probably wall of text im gonna write

Quick facts: Male, 28, single, Spanish, living in Dublin (Ireland), looking for job as .Net developer (any offers?)

I am looking for a guild (well, no longer, I just found it :P ) for mature people, who likes to do stuff together, dungeons, instances, and raids, but also knows that there is life outside Rift. Im quite a raider myself, when I raid I like to do it properly, and beating every boss I can. But I dont want a hardcore guild, I want a social guild where people are friends, and have families, and duties, and everything

I started playing MMOs before I even knew the meaning of that term, long time ago, in some "private" servers for UO, since I couldnt afford paying for the official game (and at that time I was like "im not gonna pay every month if I can play for free!")

After that I got into the EU beta for City of Heroes, which I enjoyed a lot, and decided to buy the retail version and pay the dreaded montly fee. And that was the no-return point for me :p

CoH, then City of Heroes, tried DaoC, then some WoW, then back to CoH/V, a bit more WoW, then Lotro came, and got the lifetime account after 2 days of trying the beta :p

And, since I have a lifer account in Lotro, as you can imagine, Im still playing there (we have an Spanish guild in the Evernight server, which is just like I described before), so I want to play both games, sometimes will focus more on Rift, other times on Lotro (at least until I can manage to put a 12-man raid together so we can stop beating everything with 9-10 and they can raid without me :p )

Back in Rift, Im playing a Full support Bard, name Izotza (but I dont know if Ill go by that name on live), I love these jack of all trades kind of classes (played a DDD in CoH and playing a burglar in Lotro), and I will probably get a second build for tanking (the other role I enjoy the most)

So, thats it, now...where are the freaking hobbits here? Why cant I roll one?? :(

tentimes
GM

Re: Rift Application (live name not decided)

Post by tentimes » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:44 pm

Welcome to the guild :)
This is my retro sig from Everquest 2 Beta - design by Aeijn

Antonym
NPC

Post by Antonym » Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:50 pm

Hey bud, welcome aboard :)

Sinark
boss mob

Post by Sinark » Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:30 pm

Welcome.
looking for job as .Net developer (any offers?)
Umm actually yes i am but not in Ireland im afraid. Were based in cardiff wales :)

SIN

Izotza
noob

Post by Izotza » Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:33 pm

Queues and RL have been preventing me to ever finishing the tutorial in Blightweald...Im rolling in the new server, Sparkwing, so I sadly must say goodbye to Daedalus (and even sadder, I didnt get the chance to ever joining the Live guild :( )

Good luck, keep being as nice as you were in Beta!

Antonym
NPC

Post by Antonym » Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:46 pm

No problem bud, enjoy the game and hope the new server is good :)