Rift Application - Erdri Rogue

Join us here

Moderator: Gavlar

Erdri

Rift Application - Erdri Rogue

Post by Erdri » Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:53 pm

Hey Daedalus!

Im gonna make a string of questions that i'll answer so that it doesnt get too messy :D

Name: Jonathan

Nickname: Erdri is the one im focusing on right now my rogue

Past Experience: I've played World of Warcraft for about 4-5 years, i also played Aion, but i got tired of all the grinding(Aion players will know what im talking about). Cata ruined wow imo, so i decided to start over, and to find something fresh and new, and well... here i am, ready to battle the intruders who try to take over Telara and possible kick Regulos in the face, when that time comes.

Class: Im a Rogue, and i think im gonna go for the "Tank" spec the riftstalker, when the release comes out, atm im playing Nightblade/Bard/Riftstalker Mainly focusing on the Nightblade *sneaky* *sneaky*

Race: Im a mathosian because i can relate towards being a human, wich i like in mmo's(dont ask me why)

Why do you want to play RIFT?

I really like rift, and the whole concept of running around saving the world from bad guys, Invasions, and rifts, spawning everywhere. I really like that idea and i think many mmo's can learn from that, haven't really experienced the Instance/Raiding system atm, wich im really looking forward to.

I got a stable connection and TeamSpeak so that wont be a problem at all.

Thanks for reading my apply, cant wait to see more from you in the future.

Im drawn towards this game so i will pretty much be on the whole beta, so getting in contact with me wont be a problem.

Yours Sincerely

Jonathan Aka. Mean Rogue Erdri.

tentimes
GM

Re: Rift Application - Erdri Rogue

Post by tentimes » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:43 pm

Great to hear from you ERdri - please give one of us a tell when you are ingame and we can get you an invte :)
This is my retro sig from Everquest 2 Beta - design by Aeijn

Antonym
NPC

Post by Antonym » Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:53 pm

Hej Erdri :) Good to have you along

Sinark
boss mob

Post by Sinark » Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:27 pm

Welcome to the chaos.
Cata ruined wow imo
Can i ask why you think cata ruined wow? :)

SIN