About me:
- Awesome pic is awesome.

Who?
First name: Markus
Surname: Ruth
Nickname: Hardy & Hardan.
Born: August 6th 1990, 20 years old.
Born in: Västerås, Sweden.

I'm a university student, and I am in on my first year. It's still a bit more casual than I thought it would be, so I am hanging in there. My history about games and computers goes way back. When I was four I used to play on my NES. I didn't understand what I was doing, but I thought it was fun to track the characters on the screen while they were jumping.

But the Christmas 1997, is probably why I am here today. I got a PSX and Final Fantasy VII. First I was just watching my brother playing with his friends, but every time he was away I turned the TV on and played. I didn't understand English at all at that time, so I took guesses about where I was going. First play through was 156 hours. After Final Fantasy VII my interest for games and RPG's escaladed. I was playing every Final Fantasy on the market, until I played Counter-Strike.

Counter-Strike was a breakthrough for me because I stopped playing every other game I had and just focused on Counter-Strike. I participated on several LANs in Sweden and had the time of my life.
During the years of playing Counter-Strike I also tested my first MMO, Final Fantasy XI. I didn't know anything about MMO, how they worked, or anything so I stopped playing FFXI after two months.

After four years of playing Counter-Strike, WoW hit the stores. And everybody I knew from the CS-scene started playing it, so I was naturally pulled into the game by mates. And here I am today, just quit WoW after years of dedication, and waiting for RIFT.

What?
I'm kind, easygoing, honest and shy but yet outgoing. People often thinks that I am a pretty funny guy. I talk a lot!

Interests?
Computers, sports (football, baseball & ice hockey), video games (RPGs & Shooters), music (from All That Remains to Michael "King of Pop" Jackson), movies (thriller, action & sci-fi), anime (!), web design (not a pro yet).

About my character
Who?
Name: Hardan
Class: Warrior
Souls: Beastmaster, Champion is the two I have currently decided.
Race: -

Background (Focus towards WoW)
I started to play WoW about two months after the release and my first character I created was a Tauren Male Hunter named Mamasboy, good times, good times.

Anyway, after I dinged 60 with my Mage (got tired of my Hunter pretty fast ) at Frostwhisper I started to raid. MC, Onyxia and BWL were on the topic each week. And we did some progress. After we disbanded shortly after a few Neffy tries I started to level my Warlock who hit 60 a month from TBC-release.

In TBC I started focusing on PvP with the Mage instead of PvE. I did some Arena(2000~ rating S3) and some casual PvE until I started to PvEing with my Warlock. Played some random Kara up to SSC/TK and then disbanded from various reasons (guild master needed to focus on work etc etc). So I took the chance and moved over to Darksorrow, just 'cause I've some friends there. Well, there I was, searching for a PvE guild and I met Disdain (GM of Conclusion) who took me under his wings and put his trust and confidence in me. With Conclusion we cleared all the Content in TBC.

With the start of WOTLK I flew over to England to level up with my Guild master. We had a blast together and leveled up pretty fast. While in WOTLK I cleared everything until Ulduar with Conclusion.

I left Conclusion in the beginning of January 2009 to gain some experience with a guild called Last Hope. I played with them until mid March(leaving 'cause of health issues, fully healed now). And with the release of Ulduar I joined Conclusion again.

While in Ulduar we cleared to Vexaz with Conclusion and then disbanded. After that I looked around for other guilds, but didn't find one suiting my needs, so I took a break. I came back in October to raid with Boy Racers of Earthen Ring. Raided with them from October to late December, I left because we were running four locks on three raid days, and I am fine with sitting out raids, but being able to
raid once / week two weeks a row was a little harsh, so I was starting to look for some hardcore guilds, and I found Kreml High.

Kreml High is the old core of Closure(you might know them from their huge Ulduar Movie of their #4 Yogg kill). Got settled downed pretty fast, it's an all Swedish guild and it's not hard to get along with
Swedes ^^. Anyway, during our progression the LK release was coming closer and we started to prepare for our all out raid at Wednesday, 11AM - 12:00PM. But during these last weeks we have had some huge drama in the guild and it's not the same as I joined, too much QQ. We killed Lich King World #9(25-man). Then I pretty much quit the game, waiting for cataclysm.

Cataclysm hit, and it blew, so I stopped playing.

Miscellaneous
Computer
OS - Windows 7 Ultimate x64
CPU - Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q8200 @ 2.33Ghz
Memory - Crosshair DDR2 SDRAM 2x2GB
Graphics - ATI RadeonHD4870 1024 MB
Steelseries 7G Keyboard
Logitech 518 Mouse
Steel Series S&S Mousepad

Connection
ADSL 24MB/2.5MB - Stable as a rock.

What drives you as raider?
Progress and the joy of having a secondary family to share your thoughts and experience with. Talk about the 'ol good days. And establish a friendship with the guild. Something to lean back on and
something to be mad at. To hang out with family simply said.

Why Daedalus?
I think that with your experience from EQ and other MMO's is a benefit to have in the game. From what I've seen from the forums you also seems like a friendly bunch of people.

Mic
Working Ventrillo and Microphone: Yes, of course.

Contact information
Mail: hardylulz@gmail.com

Last words
To be honest, I could keep on writing for a whole lot more but I'm not sure what more you want to know, so if you may have any more questions or comments, feel free to ask - don't be shy.

If there is something missing, just send me an e-mail and I will mail
you with it.

Best regards,
Hardan

Hardan

Re: Application - Hardan - Warrior

Post by Hardan » Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:39 pm

Oh yeah, I have booked the game already and got access to every BETA.
8-)

tentimes
GM

Post by tentimes » Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:59 pm

Hi Harden! We have far too many Swedes in the guild sorry :(

Only joking! ;)

Give me a tell in game for a chat please - good to hear from you :)
This is my retro sig from Everquest 2 Beta - design by Aeijn

Tomsk
GM

Post by Tomsk » Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:56 pm

Hey chap !

And welcome,

Bring a sheep....................

Brennig
NPC

Post by Brennig » Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:19 pm